Products affected: DM125™, DM225™, DM300C™, DM400C™, DM450C™, DM475™, DM500™, DM525™, DM550™, DM575™, DM800™, DM800i™, DM825™, DM875™, DM900™, DM925™, DM1000™, DM1100™, DM Infinity™
Your meter does not connect to the Pitney Bowes Data Center through a WiFi connection with a USB Ethernet network adapter and WiFi Connection Device.
Connection issues can be caused by:
- your settings
- your connection
- your firewall
ResolutionUPDATED: August 3, 2020
Solution 1: Try another connection method
Solution 2: Check to ensure that you can access the internet
- Verify that other devices on the same wireless network can access the internet.
- If they cannot connect, you have a connection problem unrelated to your WiFi Connection Device. Check with your IT department or service provider to resolve this issue.
Solution 3: Check your WiFi Connection Device
- Remove your WiFi Connection Device from your meter and connect it to your computer.
- Make sure no other network cables are connected and the WiFi on your computer is turned off.
- If your computer connects to the internet, your WiFi Connection Device is working correctly. Contact Pitney Bowes for further support.
- If your computer does not connect to the internet, your WiFi Connection Device is not configured correctly.
- Hold the reset button in with a pen for 5 seconds.
- Your WiFi Connection Device is compatible with 801.11B, 801.11G, and 801.11N only.
- Re-setup the device. See Installing the DM series WiFi Connection Device on the DM125-DM1100, DM Infinity, and SendPro 300
- Your connection issues should be resolved. [try reconnecting again]