VERIFIED SOLUTION i
Products Affected: MapInfo Pro 12.5.3
The following scenarios cause MapInfo Pro ® to crash when printing.
- Open Pro
- Open Bing Aerial
- Hit CTRL+P: If default printer is NOT the mapinfo x64 PDF driver, select it from the drop down
- Hit Ok/Ok to save the PDF
- Set System Default Printer to something other than the MapInfo x64 PDF driver (e.g. XPS)
- Restart Pro
- In Options/Printers, set the Printer to Windows Default (e.g. XPS)
- Open Bing again and put it into a Layout
- Print and select the MapInfo Pro x64 PDF driver
- Hit OK
This has been raised as a bug by the engineering team: MIPRO-62984
ResolutionUPDATED: September 4, 2017
This bug has been been fixed in MapInfo Pro 15.2 and later.