Products affected: SendSuite® Xpress, Ascent™
A document label prints longer than the normal length of 2 inches after update to Ascent™ version 2.30 or SendSuite® Xpress version 9.30.
The update for Ascent 2.30 or SendSuite Xpress 9.30 changes the label length from 2 inches to 4 or 6.12 inches. This occurs if the setting for the label stock type in printer setup is "continuous".
ResolutionUPDATED: August 15, 2016
To resolve this issue:
- Turn the printer off.
- Go to Setup > Peripherals.
- Select Printers.
- Select the printer in question.
- Select Edit.
- For the Label Stock Type, select 4x6 Die Cut.
- Select OK.
- Close the peripherals screen.
- Turn the printer on.
- United Parcel Service (UPS) labels will print 4"x6" label instead of 4"x4", but the document label will be the correct length
- Closing and opening a new day for UPS will reset the printer setting. Turn the printer off and back on to correct the setting.