Products affected: SendPro® Online
The Datamax MK III printer will not print labels.
There is an issue with the Datamax MK III printer or an issue in the Windows operating system.
ResolutionUPDATED: June 30, 2020
Solution 1: Ensure that the printer driver is installedSee Installing the Datamax Mark III printer for SendPro Online in Windows.
Solution 2: Ensure that the roll in the Datamax MK III printer is correctly seatedWith the roll sitting between the two green pressure brackets, make sure of the following:
- Roll is seated to feed from the top
- Adhesive sticker side of the roll is face up and visible
- Glossy side of the roll, which gets discarded after a print, is face down and not visible
- Roll feeds under the two green guides
- Leading end of the roll rests on the black and green roller inside the printer
Solution 3: Determine if there is an issue with SendPro by running a test print
- If you are able to test print from the printer itself, but unable to print in SendPro, the printing issue is with SendPro.
- If you are unable to test print from the printer itself, the printing issue is not with SendPro. Contact your local IT department or the printer manufacturer.
- Select the Windows Start icon > Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the Datamax-ONeil Mark III printer and select Printer Properties.
- Select the General tab.
- Select Print Test Page.
If print quality is poor:
- Click Windows Start.
- Open Control Panel.
- Right-click on the Datamax MK III printer and choose Printer Preferences.
- Click the Graphics tab.
- Set Dithering to None.
- Click OK.