Products affected: SendSuite® Xpress
When shipping a package with the PON carrier in SendSuite® Xpress, after selecting Record, the error message "Dispense Postage failed: (2309) The shipping date cannot be a past date." is displayed.
The manifest for a prior day is open.
ResolutionUPDATED: August 31, 2017
To resolve this issue:
- Close the SendSuite Xpress shipping screen.
- From the menu at the top, select View > Manage Manifests, or select the Manager Manifest button on the left side of the screen.
- On the Manage Manifests screen, select the PON carrier.
- Select Close day.
- Select Yes to confirm close.
- Select Print.
- Select OK.
- After the manifest has printed, select Open day.
- Select Yes to proceed.
- Confirm that the Current Shipping Date is today's date, then select OK.
- Close the Manage Manifests screen.
- Open the shipping screen and process the package again.