Products affected: DM125™, DM225™, DM300C™, DM400C™, DM450C™, DM475™, DM500™, DM525™, DM550™, DM575™, DM800™, DM800i™, DM825™, DM875™, DM900™, DM925™, DM1000™, DM1100™, Connect+® 500W, Connect+® 1000, Connect+® 2000, Connect+® 3000, SendPro® P1000, SendPro® P1500, SendPro® P2000, SendPro® P3000 with Total Meter Reporting
Total Meter Reporting displays "Meter Data Incomplete for x Meter(s) Fix this", and accounting reports are incomplete.
The accounting data has not been uploaded for the entire time period of your report. You may have data that has not been uploaded, or the end date of the report may be past when the last piece of mail was run.
ResolutionUPDATED: September 20, 2017
- Ensure that the end date of the report is not after the date of the last transaction.
- Follow the directions for your meter to upload the accounting data:
- DM125 and DM225: How to upload accounting data on the DM125 and DM225 to Total Meter Reporting
- DM300C, DM400C, DM450C and DM475: How to upload accounting data on the DM300C, DM400C, DM450C and DM475 to Total Meter Reporting
- DM500 - DM1100: How to upload accounting data on the DM500, DM800, DM900 and DM1000 and more to Total Meter Reporting
- Connect+ Series and SendPro P Series: How to upload accounting data on the Connect+ Series and SendPro P Series
If you require additional assistance, contact technical support. Please have your model and serial number ready.