Products affected: DM400c™, DM450c™, DM475™
The meter is leaking E-Z Seal®.
- The bottle may be leaking.
- The sealer tank may be cracked.
ResolutionUPDATED: May 21, 2018
- Ensure that the cap is tight and isnot cross-threaded.
- With the cap face up, press the valve in the center of the cap. It should go down and spring back up.
- Remove the stripper blade.
- Pull the clear plastic tank out and inspect it for leaks and cracks.
Note: The bottle must be removed in order to pull the tank out. Be careful, as the tank may be full of E-Z Seal.
If any part appears cracked or broken, contact technical support. Please have your model and serial number ready.