Products affected: DI900™, DI950™, Relay™ 5000, Relay™ 6000, Relay™ 7000, Relay™ 8000
The inserter displays error code 700.1 and has stopped.
There was a problem folding the material.
ResolutionUPDATED: October 10, 2017
- Remove any partially-fed material from the feed trays.
- Press Clear Deck to remove any material that is still in the system.
- Verify that the correct material is loaded for this job.
If the correct material is loaded for this job, restart the inserter:
- Press the Power Button under the display. The inserter will turn off.
- Turn off any additional components such as a High Capacity Sheet Feeder.
- Wait 1 - 3 minutes with the power off.
- Turn any additional components back on.
- Press the Power Button under the display.
- Try the job again.
- If the error returns try a different job with a similar fold.
- If the problem only occurs on the first job, it may be corrupt. Rebuild the job as a new job.