Products affected: DM500™, DM525™, DM550™, DM575™, DM800™, DM800i™, DM825™, DM875™, DM900™, DM925™, DM1000™, DM1100™
The meter displays "No PHC" and will not run mail.
There is a problem with an internal component, or the meter has not connected to the Pitney Bowes Data Center for over 120 days.
ResolutionUPDATED: November 28, 2017
You may be able to resolve the error by connecting to the Pitney Bowes Data Center:
- Connect your system to a network (internet) connection.
- Press the Funds key.
- Select Get Postage by Phone Balance.
- When the Balance screen is displayed, select Done.
- Follow any additional screen prompts.
- Turn the power off with the power switch.
- Wait for the display to turn off.
- Wait one minute.
- Turn the power switch back on.