Products affected: SendSuite® Xpress, Ascent™
When attempting to open SendSuite® Xpress or Ascent™ after an update, the error "Table ___ is in use" is displayed, where "___" is replaced by the name of the table. For example, "Table Setup is in use".
The file is being used by ssxinterface.exe.
ResolutionUPDATED: February 15, 2018
- Right-click on the Windows taskbar and select Task Manager.
- On the Processes tab, select the Show process from all users box.
- In the list of Processes, locate ssxinterface.exe.
- Right-click on ssxinterface.exe and select End Process.
- Repeat for any additional instances of ssxinterface.exe.
- Reopen SendSuite Xpress or Ascent.