Products affected: SendPro® C Lite, SendPro® C, SendPro®+, SendPro® C Auto (2H00, 8H00, 9H00)
Error code BA00 appears
The meter base is disconnected from the tablet
ResolutionUPDATED: May 11, 2020
Reboot the device:
- Unplug the Ethernet cable if you are using a wired connection. If you are using a Wi-Fi connection:
- Tap the Settings (gear) icon in the global toolbar.
- Tap Wi-Fi.
- Move the slider for Wi-Fi all the way to the Off position.
- Unplug the power cable.
- Wait five (5) minutes. The screen should turn off after 10 seconds. If the tablet does not power off when you unplug the power cable, try one of the following options:
- Plug the power cable back in, reboot the unit. Try the sequence again. If successful, go to step 4.
- Plug the power cable back in and reboot the device. Shut it down by tapping the power button to see if the shutdown sequence works properly. If successful, go to step 4.
- Leave the power unplugged overnight and let the tablet battery die. Plug the device in the next day, wait 1-2 hours before turning back on. If successful go to step 6.
- Once you have successfully powered down the tablet, plug the power cable back in, making sure that it is plugged directly into a wall outlet.
- Quickly tap and release the power button to turn device back on.
- Tap on Envelope Printing or Print on Envelopes.
- The print carriage inside the machine should make a grinding or purring noise during reboot. If the machine makes no noise during reboot please contact customer support. Use the Contact Us options below.
- If the power light is flashing after a successful reboot and issue persists, contact customer support. Use the Contact Us options below.
- If BA00 still appears after opening Envelope Printing, contact customer support. Use the Contact Us options below.
- If BA00 no longer happens, reconnect the Ethernet cable or turn Wi-Fi back on.