Products affected: SendPro® C Lite, SendPro® C, SendPro®+, SendPro® C Auto (2H00, 8H00, 9H00)
When running the Trackable Labels or Create Shipping Labels application, the message "Failure to print via CSD Print Service" appears.
- The label printer is not connected to the meter.
- The meter base is disconnected from the tablet.
ResolutionUPDATED: June 3, 2020
Solution 1: Verify the label printer connections
- Make sure the power cable is connected to the label printer and the printer is powered on. A green light on the printer indicates the power is on.
- Make sure the USB cable on the back of the printer is connected to the back of the meter.
- Unplug the power cable. The screen should turn off after 10 seconds.
- Wait two minutes.
- Plug the power cable back in, ensuring that it is plugged directly into a wall outlet.
- Quickly tap and release the power button to turn the meter back on.
- Unplug the power cable.
- Wait one minute.
- Plug the power cable back in.
- Return to the Home screen of the meter
- Open the Envelope Printing App
- If the Envelope Printing or Create Shipping Labels App has a BA00 error, first resolve BA00.