Products affected: SendPro® Online, SendPro® desktop application
When attempting to sign in to or use SendPro, the message "It's not you, it's us. We're having an internal server issue. We're working on fixing it. In the meantime you can try reloading the page." is displayed.
- Your browser may have a cache problem.
- You may be using an outdated bookmark/link.
- There may be a conflict with the Office 365 integration feature.
- Your SendPro service may be suspended.
- There may be a server problem.
- Your OMAS profile may be not configured properly (OMAS/Schedule 48 Government Agency clients only).
ResolutionUPDATED: September 21, 2020
Solution 1: Clear your browser cache
See Clearing the cache in the SendPro Desktop Application for instructions.
Solution 2: Check for outdated bookmark/link
You may be using an outdated bookmark or link. Ensure that the address you are accessing is https://sendpro.pitneybowes.com.
Solution 3: Disable Office 365 integration
- In SendPro Online, select Settings > Preferences.
- Select the Revoke Access link next to Office 365.
If you need further assistance, please use the Contact Us options below.