Products affected: SendPro® C Lite, SendPro® C, SendPro®+ (2H00, 8H00)
The device displays the message "OOB - cannot connect to Shared Services".
The device cannot complete the Out Of Box (installation) process.
ResolutionUPDATED: April 27, 2020
- Swipe down from the top of the screen to pull the hidden toolbar down.
- Tap the Home icon.
- Tap the Settings icon in the toolbar.
- Depending on the type of network connection you have, tap either Wi-Fi or Wired (Ethernet) in the Device & Network section to connect the device to your network.
- Once the meter connects, tap the Home icon.
- Tap the double-headed arrow on the right side of the application drawer. This expands the application drawer.
- Tap Rates and Updates. The device will check for and install updates.
- Once the update completes, the device may restart. If it does not, restart it:
- Unplug the power cord. The screen should turn off after 10 seconds.
- Wait 2 minutes.
- Plug the power cord back in, ensuring that it is plugged directly into a wall outlet.
- Quickly tap and release the power button to turn the device back on.
- Once the device has restarted, tap Let's Get Started and follow the prompts to complete the installation process.
If you need further assistance, please use the Contact Us options below.