Products Affected: CODE-1 Plus
The enhanced high rise alternate logic will enable a finer level of delivery point barcode assignment for high rise records. Instead of returning a default DPBC of 99 when only a default exists for the high rise, CODE-1 Plus is able to use alternate matching to determine the correct address for the input apartment number, suite number, etc.
36-38 Location for ALTERNATE ADDRESS SCHEME INDICATOR
Location on the output record for the type of alternate address scheme to use to obtain a
match. One of the following codes is stored:
• Blank — No alternate address scheme used.
• D — Delivery point alternate logic used.
• E — Enhanced high rise alternate match logic used.
• L — New address obtained from LACS processing.
• U — Unique ZIP Code logic used.
UPDATED: June 24, 2019