VERIFIED SOLUTION i
Following are the eight main components of Sagent. For all .exe files (first seven), the version can be known by right click on the .exe file and navigating to Properties -> Details -> File Version.
- Design Studio, the name of the executable for design studio is saisd.exe.
- Sagent Admin, the name of the executable for sagent admin is saad.exe.
- Sagent Weblink, the name of the executable for Sagent Weblink is SaItServer.exe.
- Sagent WebService, the name of the executable for Sagent WebService is SaWebService.exe.
- Sagent DFS OR Data Flow Service, the name of the executable for Data Flow Service is sadcagnt.exe.
- Sagent Repo is a database which stores information about the sagent plan, users etc. Sarp_info is one of the tables in the database which contains the current version of the repository. Connect to Sagent Repository using respective DB client and execute the following query.
select value1 from sarp_info where name like '%repository version%'
UPDATED: September 19, 2019