VERIFIED SOLUTION i
- Make sure to have a trigger file set up.
- Create a separate folder and place only the trigger file in it’s own folder.
- Then in EO Admin, import the template.zip, device.zip and delivery option.zip and modify the output path in delivery channels as needed.
- From the command prompt, go to where the run-na-batch.bat file is: C:\EngageOne30\EO30GA\server\batch and run the na-batch command à run-na-batch.bat -domain SAE -dir “C:\EngageOneCases\Case02441536\Trigger”
- The output file will be created in where the path is set in delivery channels in EO Admin.
- Make sure to do copy and paste all the name of the files because I have experienced many syntax errors in the set up process because of the windows format of text vs. xml format…
UPDATED: September 1, 2017