Products Affected: Verimove
Below are instructions on how to add additional pre-processing steps (such as DPV, LACS and Suitelink) to the Verimove NCOALink Process Summary report:
- Open the Verimove desktop icon (GUI) and select: Tools > Options > NCOALink
- Once on the NCOALink Options screen, click on the Customers tab and select the customer that is being used for the job; highlight the customer and click Edit.
- From the Customer Properties screen, go to the section called Processes Performed.
- To the right of the PRE section, click on the Edit button. This will bring up the Processes Used screen.
- Check the DPV, LACSLink and SuiteLink boxes, or any other options; click on OK to save the settings.
- Re-run the job and check to make certain the NCOALink Process Summary report correctly reflects the additional pre-processing steps.
UPDATED: August 30, 2017