EngageOne Generate fails with following error -
'GEN0331A Error writing record with length of #### bytes to output file'
This could be caused due to either or both of following scenario:
- One of the common scenario is not having sufficient disk space where output file is being generated.
- AFP file is being generated from EngageOne Generate as an output and value of "Limit record length" in the AFP output device was set to lower than the byte limitation reported in the error.
ResolutionUPDATED: November 8, 2019
- Set the value of "Limit record length" in the AFP output device higher than the byte limitation reported in the error.
- Make sure there are no disk quotas causing this problem.
- Make sure "Memory Handling" settings while publishing or in the Override Production Settings (OPS) were adequate.
- If it is not possible to avoid the error with the following options, then OPS file can be modified to change the location of the output temp file to another drive. For example: