VERIFIED SOLUTION i
Product name: MapInfo Pro™
The following error message is encountered when attempting to package a workspace using Workspace Packager in MapInfo Pro.
"Two or more tables are being written to the same output location. You can only copy one table to a given location"
Two or more table(s) with the same file name exist in the current session of MapInfo Pro.
ResolutionUPDATED: July 26, 2019
To resolve this error, check for any open table(s) with the same name in the current workspace by:
- If using MapInfo Pro 32-bit version, select Table > Table List.
- If using MapInfo pro 64-bit version, check the 'Tables' list under the Explorer window.
- Search for any table(s) with a suffix "_2", "_3" etc.
- Close the table(s) with numbered suffixes in Step 3 by right-clicking and selecting Close.
- Package the workspace again using the Workspace Packager tool.