Reverse Geocoding data flow fails to process coordinates in the input file.
Potential causes for this issue can include, but are not limited to:
- The Transformer stage is having trouble with processing the coordinates due to incorrect formatting of the input file.
- The file could have been created in a different OS platform. For example, if the data flow was created in UNIX but is being executed in Windows.
- The environment is running Spectrum 8 SP1
ResolutionUPDATED: April 21, 2017
You can resolve this issue in one of the ways described:
- Open the Read from File stage and edit the EOL (End of line) or line break of the file in the file properties.
- Regenerate the fields and attempt to process the file.
If the environment is running Spectrum 8 SP1
The CDQ 8.0 S12 patch fixes a reverse geocoding issue that was introduced with Spectrum Technology Platform 8.0 Service Pack 1.
If troubleshooting did not resolve your issue, contact technical support for further assistance.