VERIFIED SOLUTION i
Products affected: SendSuite® Arrival®
When starting SendSuite® Arrival® services, the message "Error 1069: The service did not start due to a logon failure" is displayed. The error "Could not load file or assembly 'System.EnterpriseServices.Wrapper.dll'" may also be displayed.
The user's Windows password has changed and it was not changed in Arrival.
ResolutionUPDATED: October 16, 2019
- Select Windows Start > Control Panel > Administrative Tools > Services.
- Locate the following services based on the version of your Arrival software:
- Arrival 9.7.1: ArrivalConduit and ArrivalServerAdapter
- Arrival 9.61: ArrivalConduit, ArrivalServerAdapter, and DpPfServiceHost34
- Arrival 9.32 and lower: ArrivalConduit, ArrivalServerAdapter, and SBS-Pathfinder
- Right-click on one of the services and select Properties.
- Select the Log On tab.
- Select This account.
- Enter the new password in both the Password and Confirm password fields.
- Select OK.
- Repeat steps 3-7 above for each of the services listed in step 2.
- Select Windows Start > Control Panel > Programs and Features.
- Right-click on .NET Framework 4.x.x and select Repair.