Products affected: AddressRight® 200 Printer
Vertical alignment disables the top nozzles in individual printheads to remove any overlap to fine tune vertical positioning of the printout.
To adjust the vertical alignment:
- Tap Printer Setup on the Main Menu, or press the Quick Menu button on the Control Panel.
- Tap Vertical Alignment.
- Select the desired printhead.
- Tap the directional arrows to move the bar in the desired direction. You can adjust the individual printheads up to ±1.0 microns in 0.1 micron increments.
- Tap Reset to reset the vertical alignment to 0.0 (default).
- Tap Test Print to print a test page using the current adjustments and print parameters to check printing quality and printhead alignment.
UPDATED: March 9, 2020