Products affected: DM300C™, DM400C™, DM450C™, DM475™ (G900, G905)
Note: Screens may vary, depending on your meter's software version.
Follow these instructions on your meter to update your USPS® rates:
- Press Refill Postage.
- Select Check PBP Balance.
- Select Continue.
- Wait for your update to complete. Do not shut down, power off, or unplug your meter during this process.
- Select Return Home.
Note: Your meter's display may not follow the rest of the steps exactly, but your rates continue to update.
- Select Continue if your meter tries to upload Postal Data.
- Follow the instructions to print a report when prompted.
- Press Enter. The meter shows when the new rates become active.
- Press Enter.
- Select No, Don’t show again when the New Rates Active Reminder message displays.
- Your meter returns to the Home screen when your update completes.
- Wait for one hour.
- Click the blue Confirm Meter Update button to confirm that your update has installed successfully:
- Your update can take up to 10 minutes to complete. During peak periods, heavy network traffic may require several connection attempts.
- Use your smartphone to follow these steps while in front of your meter. Visit pitneybowes.com/ratesandupdates, select Updating Your Product, select Meters, and select your meter from the images shown.
IMPORTANT: If your meter prompts you to connect on January 26 or after, please follow the instructions.
UPDATED: December 18, 2019