Products affected: Connect+® 500W, Connect+® 1000, Connect+® 2000, Connect+® 3000, SendPro® P1000, SendPro® P1500, SendPro® P2000, SendPro® P3000, SendPro® Online
You can search and filter your history to find a particular label that was created in SendPro Online.
- Select History > Shipping & Postage History. The Shipments tab on the History screen provides a line-item summary of your past shipments, with the Date, Recipient, Carrier, Shipping Info (mail class), Tracking Number, Status, Label Amount and User.
- Use one or more of the following options to locate the desired shipment:
- Search: Enter a tracking number, recipient name, company or address in the search field.
- Filter by date: By default, shipments for the current month to date are shown. To change the dates displayed, select the date field, select a different time period from the menu or type the desired dates into the field, and select Apply.
- Filter by shipment type: Select the All Shipments menu, then select one of the available categories:
- Insured Shipments (This filter is automatically applied when History > File Insurance Claim is selected.)
- Shipments Eligible for Refund (This filter is automatically applied when History > Request a Refund is selected.)
- Shipment Summary by Cost Account
- Shipment Summary by User
- Shipment Summary by Carrier
- Sort the list: By default, shipments are listed by date, with the most recent at the top. To sort by something other than date, select one of the other column headings:
- Tracking Number
- Label Amount
- To view the details for a particular shipment, select it in the list.
UPDATED: September 3, 2020