Products affected: SendPro® Online
Presets save shipment information so that it can be used as a template for printing additional labels in the future with the same carrier, packaging, weight, dimensions, and shipping services. Cost Accounts cannot be stored in presets. A maximum of 8 presets may be created.
- Select Settings > Shipment Presets.
- Select the + (Add New) button.
- Enter a name for the preset.
- Select the carrier for this preset.
- Select the packaging type for this preset. If required for the packaging type, enter the dimensions and weight.
- Select Continue.
- Select the shipping services that you wish to save as part of the preset.
- Select Create.
- After printing the label, return to the Home screen.
- At the top of the Home screen, below the shipping label you just printed, select Save as Preset.
- You will be prompted to give your preset a name and choose which aspects of the shipment you want to save for future shipping labels.
UPDATED: August 6, 2020