Products affected: DP50P printer, DP50S printer
To install printer drivers for a DP50P or DP50S printer:
- Download the printer drivers.
- Extract the file, and open the DP50S folder.
- Double-click the DP50S_eng.exe.
- Select Next.
- Enter the address 127.0.0.1.
Note: This step may be mislabeled as enter the printer IP address, the PC's IP address is needed.
- Select Install. The printer properties window will open.
- Set the Output Protocol to Binary.
- Set Send CTRL-D After Each Job to No.
- Select Apply.
- Close the printer properties window.
- Select Finish.
UPDATED: December 7, 2016