Products affected: SendSuite® Live, SendSuite® Xpress
You have been informed by FedEx that your shipping system is generating duplicate tracking numbers.
System data is out of date.
ResolutionUPDATED: August 30, 2017
Follow these steps to make sure that the FedEx services are running:
- Select the Windows Start button.
- In the search box, type services.msc.
- Select services.msc.
- Scroll down to locate the services starting with "FedEx".
- For each FedEx service that is stopped, right-click on it and select Start.
- If prompted that other services will also restart, select Yes.
- Leave the Services window open and proceed with the following steps to complete a demand download.
- Select Windows Start > All Programs > Fedex Ship Manager Server > Utilities > FSMS Demand Download.
- In the FedEx Demand Download window, select the option for Tracking Numbers (it's fine to select Rates and URSA Table also).
- Select Start.
- Go back to the Services window
- Right-click on the FedEx SQL Anywhere service and select Restart. This should restart all associated FedEx services. Ensure that all FedEx services are started.