Products affected: DM300C™, DM400C™, DM450C™, DM475™
The meter displays one of the following error codes or system messages, and will not connect to the Pitney Bowes Data Center:
- Error codes on meter: 10053, 10054, 1813, 94, 200D, DE00, DE03, DE04, DE05, DE06, DE07, DE08, DE09, DE0A, DE0B, DE0C, DE0D, DE0E, DE0F, DE10, DE11, DE12, DE13, DE14, DE15, DE16, DE17, DE18, DE19, DE1A, DE1B, DE1C, DE1C, DE1D, DE1E, DE1F, DE20, DE21, DE22, DE23, DE24, DE25, DE26, DE27, DE28, 1E2103E7
- Error codes in PC Meter Connect: EDE00, EDE03, EDE04, EDE05, EDE06, EDE07, EDE08, EDE09, EDE0A, EDE0B, EDE0C, EDE0D, EDE0E, EDE0F, EDE10, EDE11, EDE12, EDE13, EDE14, EDE15, EDE16, EDE17, EDE18, EDE19, EDE1A, EDE1B, EDE1C, EDE1C, EDE1D, EDE1E, EDE1F, EDE20, EDE21, EDE22, EDE23, EDE24, EDE25, EDE26, EDE27, EDE28, ED00
- Messages: No Dial Tone, Data Center Busy, Connect Phone Cord, Link Negotiation Failed, No Carrier Detected, No Carrier Detected Online, Modem Connection to AT&T Failed, Invalid User Id/Password, No Modem Detected, Connection Dropped, Cannot Reach Data Center, Line Busy, and Connection Lost, Intellilink dropped, No Carrier Detected On Line
The meter is not connecting to the server.
ResolutionUPDATED: January 13, 2020
- Restart the meter:
- Unplug the power cord.
- Wait one full minute.
- Plug the power cord back in, ensuring that it is plugged directly into a wall outlet.
- If the issue is not resolved by restarting, see the troubleshooting page for your meter's connection method:
- If your meter is connected using a SmartLink device (via wired or WiFi), see Troubleshooting SmartLink connection issues
- If your meter is connected using a network (Ethernet) connection, see Troubleshooting network connection issues.
- If your meter is connected through your computer using the PC Meter Connect software, see Troubleshooting PC Meter Connect issues.
- If your meter is connected using a dial-up phone line, see Troubleshooting a dial-up phone connection.