Products affected: SendPro® 300
The SendPro® 300 screen is frozen/locked up. Nothing happens when the screen is tapped.
This can happen after the SendPro 300 has downloaded an automatic update.
ResolutionUPDATED: July 18, 2019
- Turn the power off with the power switch on the back.
- Wait for the display to turn off. If the display does not turn off, use the power button on the front to turn the meter off.
- Unplug the small power cable on the back of the meter.
- Unplug the USB cables on the back of the meter.
- Plug the USB cables back in, making sure that the green cable is plugged into the port with the green label.
- Plug the small power cable back in.
- Wait 3 minutes.
- Turn the power back on with the power switch on the back.\
- Push down on the power button located right above the tablet to power the tablet on.