Products affected: SendPro® C Lite, SendPro® C, SendPro®+ (2H00, 8H00)
The red light on the 1E35 label printer is on and it will not print.
The printer has malfunctioned or the printer is not configured for the correct paper size.
ResolutionUPDATED: May 12, 2020
Solution 1: Restart the printer
- Unplug the power cord. The screen should turn off after 10 seconds.
- Wait 2 minutes.
- Plug the power cord back in, ensuring that it is plugged directly into a wall outlet.
- Quickly tap and release the power button to turn the device back on.
If the issue is not resolved, go to solution 2.
Solution 2: Reset the printer
- Open the printer’s top cover and wind the media back onto the roll so that it is clear of the feed rollers and sensors, then close the cover.
- Press and hold the reset button on the back of the printer. Continue holding this button while you perform the next step.
- While still pressing the reset button, press the Stop/Resume and the Feed/Cancel buttons simultaneously until the left LED on the front panel turns solid green.
- Cover latch release
- Power LED (green)
- Error LED (red)
- Open the printer’s top cover and feed the label so that it is ¼ inch out of the printer.
- Press and hold the Stop/Resume and the Feed/Cancel buttons simultaneously until the transport rollers begin to move the media. Immediately release both buttons when the media begins to move. The media should advance one label and the left LED should be solid green.
If you need further assistance, please use the Contact Us options below.