Products affected: SendPro® C Lite, SendPro® C, SendPro®+, SendPro® C Auto (2H00, 8H00, 9H00)
The meter displays one of the following error codes or system messages, and will not connect to the Pitney Bowes Data Center:Error codes on meter: 1811, 1814, 1815, 1816, 1822, 1825, 1826, 1829, 1870, 51, 23, 200D, and DE00
- Error Unable To Resolve Host,
- Unable To Resolve api.pitneybowes.com
- Failed to Update Please Contact Pitney Bowes
- PB Commerce Cloud Not Found
- Unable to complete refill - MessageID: PerformAuditRsp - Status: Not Connected to Internet
- Sync your data
- The data center sent back a PVD error record when the UIC was expecting a PVD response.
- The Data Center has found an exception and returned the GenRsp message. At this point the PBP task is in control of the dialog.
The meter is not connecting to the server.
ResolutionUPDATED: May 11, 2020
- Tap Sync Transaction Data or Sync USPS Transaction Data.
- You may be able to clear the error by simply restarting your meter. Here are the steps to follow for a safe restart:
- Unplug the power cable.
- Wait for the display to turn off.
- Wait one minute.
- Plug the power cable back in, ensuring that it is plugged directly into a wall outlet.
- Please have your model and serial number ready.
- If the connection still does not work, follow the connection troubleshooting steps for your connection method: