Running a receiving report in PitneyAnalytics
Run a receiving report to view current or recent locker utilization across the enterprise.
Products affected: PitneyAnalytics
Run a receiving report in PitneyAnalytics to view current or recent locker utilization across the enterprise.
- Select Analytics > Reports.
- Select the Receiving tab.
Use the filters to select the data you wish to view.
- Filter: The default value is Division/Region.
- Division/Region: Select the divisions you wish to view.
- Location: Select the locations you wish to view.
- Date Range: Select one of the preset time periods, or select Custom Range to enter a specific date range.
- Refresh: Once you have selected all of your options, click the refresh icon to display the report.
- Use the tabs in the lower section to select how you want to display the information.
- Select and arrange the data you want to view. If you select different options, click on the refresh icon to update the report.
- Select View by to change the sort column.
- Select the Show/Hide Columns button to select which columns are visible in the report. If you change the visible columns, click Save.
- Use the search box to search the report.
- Click the Export button to export the report to either a CSV or Excel file.
UPDATED: October 11, 2023